Terms & Conditions
- The Intellectual Property disclosure will inform users that the contents, logo and other visual media you created is your property and is protected by copyright laws.
- A Termination clause will inform that users’ accounts on your website and mobile app or users’ access to your website and mobile (if users can’t have an account with you) can be terminated in case of abuses or at your sole discretion.
- A Governing Law will inform users which laws govern the agreement. This should the country in which your company is headquartered or the country from which you operate your web site and mobile app.
- A Links To Other Web Sites clause will inform users that you are not responsible for any third party web sites that you link to. This kind of clause will generally inform users that they are responsible for reading and agreeing (or disagreeing) with the Terms and Conditions or Privacy Policies of these third parties.
- If your website or mobile apps allows users to create content and make that content public to other users, a Content section will inform users that they own the rights to the content they have created.
The “Content” clause usually mentions that users must give you (the website or mobile app developer) a license so that you can share this content on your website/mobile app and to make it available to other users.
Because the content created by users is public to other users, a DMCA notice clause (or Copyright Infringement ) section is helpful to inform users and copyright authors that, if any content is found to be a copyright infringement, you will respond to any DMCA take down notices received and you will take down the content.
- A Limit What Users Can Do clause can inform users that by agreeing to use your service, they’re also agreeing to not do certain things. This can be part of a very long and thorough list in your Terms and Conditions agreements so as to encompass the most amount of negative uses.
TRANSIT INSURANCE OPEN POLICY NO: 0891078000 DECLARATION: Certified that the particulars given are true and correct and the amount indicated represents the price actually charged and that there is no flow of additional consideration directly or indirectly from the buyer Terms & Conditions: 1. All dispute subject to New Delhi (Delhi) Jurisdiction. 2. Interest on over due @ 24% per annum will be levied on payment received after due date. 3. Seller reserves the right to revise the price as well as its structure without any notice or assigning reason thereof even after the acceptance of the purchase and or payment of the value of the goods by the purchase order/delivery order for the supplies have been accepted/issued. 4. IF not stated explicitly, all the price is to be considered on the Ex-works basis. In such case, the responsibility of the seller will cease as soon as the Goods leave the premise of the seller’s works. 5. Transit insurance and Liabilities on losses will be to the buyer account. 6. We have no guarantee about the material after processing. 7. Any quality/packaging/delivery related issues with the material must be reported within 2 days of receiving the material